Playford Local Services
Playford ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Playford site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Playford Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Playford When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Playford Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Playford Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Playford ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Playford and a Place to Meet
The playford.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Playford
Welcome to Playford, a city located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this vibrant city.
1. Playford was established in 1996, named after the South Australian Premier Sir Thomas Playford.
2. The city hosts a number of festivals throughout the year, such as the Salisbury Writers' Festival, the Northern Adelaide Food Trail, and the Playford Alive Town Fair.
3. The Playford area has a rich Aboriginal history and is home to the Kaurna people, who have lived in the region for tens of thousands of years.
4. Playford has a diverse community, and over 30% of residents were born overseas. The top three countries of birth for overseas-born residents are England, India, and Vietnam.
5. The city is home to a number of sports facilities, including the Playford Tennis Centre, the Elizabeth Aquadome, and the Elizabeth Roller Skating Centre.
6. Playford also has a strong arts and culture scene, with venues such as the Shedley Theatre, the John Harvey Gallery, and the Northern Sound System.
7. The Playford area has a thriving business community, with over 4,000 businesses operating in the city.
8. A major landmark in Playford is the 72-hectare wetland known as the Stebonheath Wetlands. This site is home to a variety of wildlife and is a popular location for birdwatching.
9. Playford is a growing city, with a population of over 90,000 people and new housing developments such as Playford Alive and Blakeview.
10. The city is also committed to sustainability, with initiatives such as the Playford Ecohome and the Playford Greening Plan promoting environmentally-friendly practices.
Thank you for learning some interesting facts about Playford. Come and visit us to experience all that this wonderful city has to offer.